Thursday, September 18, 2008

Movies are my Life!

Its amazing to have occured but over the past few weeks of working on my filmmaking, I have learned that I am a subtle cinematographer.
I like to be deliberate and kind of dull at times. It makes people (or at least me) appreciate the picture more when the camera isn't all crazy and noticed.
I'm actually detesting the work of my classmates who throw in showy camera angles to wow others.

Who knew?
So far I'm a B+ student and that's actually fine with me for once in my life.

Anyway here's a list of my favorite movies of all time:

Everything is Illuminated









Earth Girls Are Easy

Marie Antoinette








Brick







Pride and Prejudice







The Libertine








A History of Violence









A Question Of Silence

Fifth Element

No comments: