Monday, September 8, 2008

Apologies

I hereby apologize for being an irresponsible blogger and not posting anything new since august 21st. I feel awful about it.

Film school and recent events have kept me very busy lately. Its kind of hard to let the creative juices loose when I have to save them up every week to both write a script and make a movie every weekend.

Have you ever felt compelled to go up to someone you've never met and learn their life story?

I saw one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen yesterday. Her name was Brigit, she was a FAMU french major. She wore an Afro, pretty white earings, character shoes and a pretty red plaid dress.
I wrote a script about her, and what she told me the most dramatic event of her week was. I don't feel that anything I ever write about this woman will ever be enough.

She made me feel like clouds and pond scum at the same time.

Thankfully, I met her at the Film school acing auditions. So if I ever need to find her for something I want to shoot, I'll know where to look for her.

1 comment:

carolinolicious said...

yeah, what the eff Whit? I was waitin to hear what you had to say!

But I'm glad you're back. You're a great writer, and should know you at least have one reader out there in the blogosphere.

My fav- She made me feel like clouds and pond scum at the same time.

V. nice mz whit!