At the beginning of this month, and after a very good new years party, I had an accident and ended up having to take Plan B for the first time in my life. Plan B, for those of you who don't know is the non generic name for the morning after pill. Here are the side effects they tell you about:
- Nausea -- in up to up to 23.1 percent of women
- Abdominal pain (stomach pain) -- up to 17.6 percent
- Fatigue -- up to 16.9 percent
- Headaches -- up to 16.8 percent
- A heavier menstrual period -- up to 13.8 percent
- A lighter menstrual period -- up to 12.5 percent
- Dizziness -- up to 11.2 percent
- Breast tenderness -- up to 10.7 percent
- Vomiting -- up to 5.6 percent
- Diarrhea -- up to 5 percent.
-Increased sensitivity to marijuana
-Increased sensitivity to alcohol
-A MONTH of indigestion
-GREATLY increased sexual appetite
Some of those were easier to deal with than other but the last one... oh my god. I have a high sex drive as it is, but after taking Plan B, I was about ready to hump a tree. I mean really, I felt like I walk walking around with a 15 year old male dick brain rather than the brain of a 20 year old girl.
I am not exaggerating, imagine breathing heavy everytime you fucking sat down and being hard down there CONSTANTLY.
Why the fuck would they let a drug that is supposed to keep you from being pregnant make you uber horny the entire month after? Isn't that a little counter intitutive?
Sounds like a sick joke to me.
This shit really fucks with you and I don't recommend it unless you really absolutely have to. Besides having to deal with both the official side effects and the unofficial ones, the damn thing is 50 god damned dollars.
In conclusion, wear a condom girls, even if it is New Years!